Friday, June 4, 2010

Pilot Blog and count down to SLP Mexico take-off



Dear proud parents of the 2010 San Luis Potosí (SLP), Mexico IUHPFL team.

Primero reciban un saludo cordial.
(First, please receive a warm welcome/hello)

I am sure you are all very eager, as am I, for the 2010 SLP group (your childern) to embrak on a wonderful and life-changing journey this summer in Mexico. I will have the privilege of sending weekly updates on the SLP team's whereabouts, adventures, and achievements. I have decided to create this blog page as my primary means of sending pictures and updates to you all. At the same time, if anyone has any specific concerns you may email me directly at sfafulas@indiana.edu

Again, let me express my congratulations to you all as you have obviously been instrumental in making this experience a reality for this very impressive group. I feel very confident in all of their abilities as well as the IUHPFL staff and program. I am sure this will be a positive experience for all.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hasta pronto!

Sincerely,
Stephen Fafulas

No comments:

Post a Comment